Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Balance

I'm usually not the first person to complain about things (and believe me this is so true relative to everyone else on this course), but some of the teaching here leaves something to be desired. The accounting professor's teaching ability would leave a pyromaniac seriously questioning their ability to light a match. Just about the only thing I've been able to learn on this course is that a balance sheet, by definition must always balance. Yes. Yes. Very good. I'm not going to say how much that little gem has cost me.....

Imagine the class' surprise then, when the balance sheet presented as question 2 in today's accounting exam had one slight issue with it - I'll leave it as an exercise to the educated reader to guess which one.

The only pity is that this fact completely escaped yours truly. Oh dear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"a balance sheet, by definition must always balance. Yes. Yes. Very good. I'm not going to say how much that little gem has cost me....."

But by definition, that gem, no matter how little, must be worth it, then?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Apprentice said...

Oi! Cheeeeky!

Monday, October 30, 2006 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home