Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ground Zero

My group just blew up. Two minutes ago. Amazing. We were all plodding along and then Kaboom! It all just went mental.

You did this. Well I don't like it when you do that. Oh yeah? Well sometimes you fart too much? Right. Well I hate working with you. And then the group exam result came into it. And then the different working styles. And then I had a headache.

Notionally, I'm group leader for this task. So it means it's kind of my problem to separate the group issues from getting the results done for this project. I went in hard and proposed we just split the group in two for this project and then had a group meeting to air things out once the deadline was over. People went for it but then changed their mind and decided we all loved each other really.

My foresight in predicting this is utterly uncanny. I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Maybe it will mean less time spent working in the group. Overall that would be a good thing - cause you work about 10 times quicker on your own....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home