Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm off to Singapore

So it's official. My bid to go to Singapore has been accepted and I shall be departing for sunnier climes come later this year. I am overwhelmed by the amount of logsitics this thing will entail. As far as I can tell, sorting out accomodation in Singapore is more difficult than finding a parking space on Oxford Street. As I'll be decamping with practically every member of my class, campus has become this seething mass of accomodation related questions. "Have you found somewhere to live yet?", "Do you know whether you can get a short term lease?" etc. etc.

The way the numbers work, there's about 150 people from Fontainebleau moving to Singapore for Jan/Feb, and about 50 people doing the reverse. You do the room swapping maths. I've got a headache.

On the plus side, flights to Bali once you get there are meant to be painfully cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home