Sunday, July 02, 2006

Oh My Word

I never cease to astound myself. My scholarship interview exit (an attempt to discover whether I fit in the cupboard next to the door) seems to have done the trick, and I have been given an eye watering sum of money to help me along on my studies. Such an eye watering sum of money that the whole MBA thing needs to be replanned from scratch just about.

And god dammit, I may well have to change the title of this blog, cause now I'll be very unlikely to blow all my money on an MBA.

Thoughts immediately sprung to mind as to how to spend my new found wealth. A nice camera is on the list - after all I'll want to record this amazing year.

And my highly logical brain has spent a whole weekend convincing me of the inescapeable logic that buying an Italian convertible sports car is the most logical and sound investment one can make. It seems prices for my particular weapon of choice are around 50% higher in France than in the UK. And being a left hand drive car I won't have to faff being on the wrong side of the road, as well as providing me with a much easier route to getting the car registered in France and thus possibly netting me the 50% price differential at the end of my studies. It could be my first stand alone business venture - used car price arbitration. Oh and did I mention it is convertible? Possibly with red leather seats.

Kindly remind me of this posting when come January I'm broken down in the rain on some French country road with water streaming everywhere.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home