Friday, January 19, 2007

Automatic for the hoppa

My road to recovery from the accident continues to snake it's way into the sunset horizon, however, I am pleased to report that the kilometres are ticking by at an ever increasing rate.

The physio work I am doing is giving tangible benefits. After every session I can feel a definite improvement in being able to stand on two feet and make progress towards the holy grail of unassisted walking.

Today however, was a huge step forward. I am now the owner of an automatic renault Clio. Which means that my independence is back. No more running around trying to arrange lifts from highly busy MBA students with rapidly changeable schedules. Although the help from people with this has been absolutely tremendous, not having to think about other people's schedules and how best to fit around them is a huge relief. I shall sleep like a puppy tonight - it's been a long hard slog this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quelle couleur ?

Friday, January 19, 2007 6:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home